The Athens-Meigs ESC has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement in the Center domains. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on an AMESC site, please notify the Helen Douglas, the AMESC agent to receive notification of claimed infringement:
Name: Helen Douglas
Address: 21 Birge Drive, Chauncey, Ohio 45719
When notifying of the alleged copyright infringement, please include the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit Stanford to locate the material;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay in the processing of your complaint.