Alternative Education Programs
- HVCRC - No cost to districts.
- REACH Tutor- Cost is calculated by the number of district students in attendance per day divided by the daily rate of the tutor. Districts are invoiced annually.
- Bassett House - No cost to districts other than Alexander Local Schools.
Attendance Support - Cost is calculated by the hourly rate of the Attendance Officer and the hours worked per district.
College and Career Success (Project RISE) - Cost is determined by the size of the district as explained on the Educator Services page.
- Job Shadowing
- OT - Cost is calculated by the aggregate cost of the related service provider's cost per minute.
- PT - Cost is calculated by the aggregate cost of the related service provider's cost per minute.
- SLP - Cost is calculated by the district (ie: salary & benefits per employee).
- School Psychologist - Cost is determined by the AMESC Salary Schedule or by the district (ie: salary & benefits per employee).
- Preschool Itinerant Services - Cost is determined per Preschool Itinerant Teacher and is calculated by the total cost of the Preschool Itinerant Teacher divided by the number of students served per district.
Student Wellness and Success Support - No Cost to districts.
- Meigs County Academic Banquet
- Family and Community Partnership Liaison