Family and Community Partnerships
The family and community partnership liaison provides services at no charge to families, community agencies, and students in our nine partner districts.
The mission of the FCP program is to improve the way that schools, families, and agencies work together to help our students succeed. While all of our students are able to access our supports, the student populations that we prioritize are the following:
1. Students with disabilities
2. Students experiencing homelessness
3. Students in foster or kinship care
4. Military connected students
5. Students involved in the court system
6. Students who are English language learners
7. Students who are a member of a migrant family
The AMESC Family and Community Partnership Liaison is Catherine Lachman. Catherine is a licensed school counselor and has prior experience working as a counselor with students in Alexander and Southern-Meigs. She also has extensive experience supporting families experiencing homelessness, and with families providing kinship and foster care.
If you would like to discuss what supports are available to you, please fill out the google form and Catherine Lachman, our FCP Liaison, will be in touch. You can also reach Catherine directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (740)797-0064 ext 1026.